Brick church in the small fishing village of Groß Zicker.
The brick church with a flat-roofed nave and a cross-vaulted choir was built around 1360. In 1835, the half-timbered roof tower was rebuilt. Some of the preserved medieval furnishings include the altar crucifix, a bronze bell and the sacramental shrine. The latter was hewn from a single oak trunk. Also worth mentioning is the Baroque pulpit, which was created in 1653.