The beautiful, small, simply structured castle was built in 1749 (acquired by the Duke of Strelitz).
A double flight of stairs leads up to the top floor. The hall on the upper floor features rich rococo stucco decorations. There is a beautiful view of the lake from the terrace behind the house. The octagonal church opposite also dates from the time the castle was built.