Pudagla Castle was once the seat of Duchess Maria of Saxony.
The castle of the former Griffin dukes is a two-story, almost unadorned building that Duke Ernst Ludwig of Szczecin-Pomerania had built in 1574 as a widow's residence for his mother, Duchess Maria of Saxony (1515-1583). It was built on the foundation walls of the former Pudagla monastery. After the extinction of the Griffin dukes, the castle served as an office, an agricultural leasehold and a residential house. During the Second World War, parts of the castle were destroyed. Today, the Pomeranian coat of arms above the portal and an inscription plaque commemorate the history of Pudagla Castle.