Have you been to Waren?
Discover with us the most beautiful places of our city and hear interesting stories about the origin, stroll with us through quiet alleys, take a look at historic courtyards and naves, trace the transformation of the city port from cargo and commercial port to tourist leisure port...Why was the pharmacy shot with cannons? Why are there so many town halls? And why does Waren celebrate the festivals as they fall? These and other questions you will pursue, but of course you may also satisfy your own curiosity.
- Adults: 7,00 €
- Children up to 14 years: free
- Guest card holders receive a discount
- no minimum number of participants
- May - September daily 11.00 a.m.
- October and April Monday to Saturday 11.00 a.m.
Meeting point & Information
House of the guest - Waren (Müritz)-Information
New market 21
17192 Waren (Müritz)
Tel.: 03991 747790
approx. 1,5 - 2 hours