The Lobbe windmill is a listed wind pump near Lobbe. The Western windmill is located east of the road leading from Middelhagen to Lobbe.
The pumping station was built around 1920 as a so-called slow runner and served to skim off water. The green and reed areas around the Great Lobber Lake were thus drained and made usable for agriculture. With the help of wind power, an Archimedean screw was operated to raise the water from the area to be drained. The Lobbe pumping station was decommissioned in 1955 and replaced by electrically operated pumps. In 1987/88, the VEB Meliorationskombinat Rostock, Gingst branch, reconstructed the wind pumping station, thus preserving it as the last of the original 33 wind pumping stations built on Rügen between 1900 and 1965. Restoration work was carried out in 1997.