Relax with the whole family or friends in nature and discover the family-friendly, thatched vacation home "Rügen-Traum". The house meets the quality standard "partially accessible for people with walking disabilities" according to the seal of approval "Travel for All".
Enjoy in the 160 m² thatched vacation home "Rügen-Traum" with the whole family or friends the tranquility of the small, idyllic village of Poseritz, located in the countryside. Built in 2016 in country style, the family-friendly house has a spacious XXL terrace overlooking the lake, 4 bedrooms and comfortable dining and living area with open fully equipped kitchen and Wi-Fi throughout the house. From the balcony or XXL terrace cranes can be observed in spring and autumn every year.
- There are parking spaces directly in front of the house.
- The entrance/access to the building is step-free via a mobile ramp.
- The second floor is accessible only by stairs.
- Everything on the first floor is accessible without steps.
- The doors are at least 70 cm wide.
- The (dining) table is accessible at a height of 67 cm with a depth of 30 cm.