St. Nikolai Church in the village of Dassow is one of the old village churches in the west of the Klützer Winkel.
St. Nicholas Church is a stately building from the 13th century with a nave built of fieldstones. The choir and the north sacristy were built of brick. The church was first mentioned in writing in 1230 in the Ratzeburg tithe register of the Ratzeburg diocese. The nave of the Nikolai Church is made of hewn granite blocks.