The ground plan of the church, built in 1741, has the shape of an equal-armed Greek cross, which is a great rarity in this area. The truss construction is covered by plaster.
The church is located in the north-western part of the village, on Voivodeship Road No. 111. Nearby is the Zatoka Stepnicka (Stepenitz Bay).
The church was built in 1793-1741 in wooden frame construction, with brick filling of the compartments and on the ground plan of a Greek cross, which is a rarity in Western Pomerania. In 1840-1841 the facade was plastered, so that the timber frame building was no longer visible. Remarkable in the interior of the church are the baroque altar, the side and choir gallery and the pews from the 17th century.