The Niekrenz manor house was once owned by Karl von Levetzow.
The manor house is a two-storey plaster building. The entrance area of the courtyard side is formed by an altan, which is supported by columns. The manor was owned by Karl von Levetzow at the beginning of the 19th century. In 1878 Heinrich August Stever acquired the estate, and in 1924 it was still owned by the Stever family. In GDR times it was used for municipal purposes. Since 1999 it has been privately owned and is for sale.