The manor house was built around 1800 by the von Flotow family in the classicist style. The foundations date back to the 15th century.
After the political turnaround, the Floto family bought back the manor house they had acquired from the Flotows in 1903 and expropriated after 1945. In 2000, they had it renovated true to the original in accordance with the preservation order. The round arched vaults were restored on the old foundations and expanded for use for festivities. The house, surrounded by a beautiful 8 ha park with a chapel and a pond (ca. 1800), is now used for residential purposes. It is the birthplace of Friedrich von Flotow, probably the most important composer of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.