The Lutheran church stands between the districts of Graal and Müritz, surrounded by the cemetery and houses. It was designed by Gottfried Ludwig Möckel by order of the Grand Duke Friedrich Franz IV and consecrated on October 18, 1908. Curiously, the tower is not located in the west as usual.
The church in Graal-Müritz is a brick building, the tower is 26m high, the total length of the church is also 26m. It is 12m wide. The nave is 15m long, 9.5m wide and 8.5m high. The pointed barrel vault makes one think of a ship that was pulled ashore and laid keel-up.
Our church has three bells. A prayer bell with the inscription "watch and pray". It is the oldest bell and has survived all the turmoil of war. Two bells that fell victim to the war in 1941 were replaced in 1952 with the inscription "Jesus lives and Jesus conquers" and in 1956 with the inscription "Marana tha - Our Lord is coming". The organ was built by the court organ builder Carl Börger from Rostock-Gehlsdorf. In 1953 and 1997 the pneumatic organ was extended and overhauled by the company W. Sauer from Frankfurt/O..
Today, Protestant church services, cultural events and exhibitions are held here.