The church of Zinnowitz was built at the end of the 19th century. Today it is also a venue for concerts.
At the end of the 19th century, when the number of overnight guests and residents grew rapidly, the foundation stone for the Evangelical Church of Zinnowitz was laid. After only one year of construction, the church was consecrated in 1895. The church, which was completely restored in 1990, is not only a place of worship but also a venue for concerts, especially in the summer months.