The horse farm Zislow is located in the middle of the landscape of Lake Plauer See and invites its guests to a varied vacation with and without their own horse.
Great leisure activities such as horseback riding, water sports, cycling, hiking and fishing leave nothing to be desired. Directly on the lake are modern vacation apartments for families and groups. We offer children's riding vacations with care ponies & supervision, riding lessons for beginners & advanced riders as well as guided rides in a breathtaking landscape.
On weekends, spring, summer and fall rides, jumping workshops, horsemanship courses or taster days are very popular.
Training for riders:
- Private lessons from class E to L for beginners, late starters and advanced riders from €45 p. p.
- Group lessons from class E to L from 26 € p. p.
- Children's riding vacations for girls from 7 years, own care pony, 7 days, 2 riding lessons daily, week from 470 € p. p.
- Re-entry courses, Mon-Fri, several times a year, 450 € incl. overnight stay
- Day rides, spring, midsummer or autumn ride
- Horsemanship courses, classical horsemanship, dressage/jumping course
- Riding for the disabled, wheelchair accessible vacation apartments.
- Indoor riding arena, 40x20m
- 2 outdoor riding arenas, 20x60m and 20x80m, jumps available
- Lessons by horse master, trainer B
- Vacation apartments in all sizes, also handicapped and wheelchair accessible
- Care personnel for vacation and day children from our vacation apartments
- Pets allowed by arrangement
- Restaurants and shopping facilities nearby
- 100 ponies and horses from 1m to 1.70m in height, all breeds
- other farm animals: Dogs, cats, donkeys and chickens
Guest horses welcome:
- up to max. 12 horses, box or open stable, 25 € per day
- feed: hay, haylage, oats
Official riding trails:
- Forest paths, sandy paths, horse bathing place.