The accessible vacation apartment Meerurlaub in Dierhagen offers space for two people. DIN 18025 was taken into account in the planning and implementation of the vacation apartment.
The apartment is about 50m², consists of a bedroom, a bathroom with toilet and shower, living / dining area and terrace.
In the living / dining area the furniture consists of a dining table with two chairs, two sofas, an armchair, a small coffee table, wardrobe, TV, DVD and CD. And, an old but still functional tiled stove spreads coziness and cozy warmth!
The kitchen in the living-dining area is equipped with the most modern electrical appliances:
- Stove with ceramic hob
- refrigerator with freezer compartment
- convection oven
- microwave, toaster, coffee maker and electric kettle.
And nothing else is missing that you need for cooking in a vacation apartment. If you do, please let us know right away on site.
In the bedroom there are two single beds, which can be placed separately or as a double bed. The height of the beds can be changed. As a little help to fall asleep there is a fascinating starry sky to see. Let yourself be surprised.
In the bathroom there is a towel dryer and a washing machine.
A small terrace with table and four chairs offers space to enjoy the clear Baltic Sea air. The terrace is accessible from the outside or through the bedroom.
- The parking lot of the vacation apartment is easily accessible.
- The building is step-free accessible and the guest rooms are also step-free.
- The bathroom is about 8 m² in size.
- The shower is spacious with 1.50 x 1.50 m and thus also suitable for guests with wheelchairs.
- The sink is wheelchair accessible and the toilet is elevated (DIN) and equipped with grab bars.
- A nursing bed is available in the bedroom.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- free WLAN
- underfloor heating
- central room ventilation