The Ladies' Square at Malchow Monastery, together with the former refectory (now the Art Museum), forms the center of the site.
The center of Damenplatz is dominated by an approximately 300-year-old linden tree. Around 1900, the baroque-looking design was simplified. Additional paths and flowerbeds were created, ornamental trees were planted and modern gas lanterns were installed. After 1945 the garden was lost, what remained were the trees, the row of Chinese lilacs and a magnolia.