The village church Rövershagen is the church of the Evangelical Lutheran parish Rövershagen in the district of Rostock.
The church was built in the first half of the 14th century. The choir is built of granite stones and in the window reveals with brick and closes with three sides from the octagon. The nave is built with bricks and is slightly wider than the choir. The chancel and nave have flat roofs. The choir is supported by six buttresses. A porch is attached to the south side of the choir. The mechanical organ with seven stops located in the west gallery was built in 1869 by Friedrich Friese III.