The church of St. Andrew in Nehringen is located between Tribsees and Demmin.
St. Andrew's Chapel, built around 1350, was remodeled in the Baroque style between 1721-26 under Count Johann August von Meyerfeldt, Swedish governor general for Rügen and Vorpommern. The Renaissance altar with marble reliefs is from 1598, and there are Baroque furnishings with ceiling and panel paintings, Baroque pulpit, baptismal angel, confessional, patronage box and organ loft with Passion cycle on the parapet. The Mehmel organ from 1868 resounds at summer concerts. The old village center of Nehringen is the last preserved ensemble of Swedish Baroque in Vorpommern, consisting of the church, manor house, two cavalier houses in Swedish country style, Baroque dwellings, wooden drawbridge over the Trebel and medieval keep (Fangelturm, early 14th century).