The Bockwindmühle in Pudagla was built in the first half of the 17th century. It is the only Bockwindmühle in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
The windmill was built in 1752 and was privately owned until 1996. After that, it became the property of the municipality of Pudagla. After extensive renovation, the rededication of the windmill was celebrated in 1997. It is open for visitors from May to September. Foam grinding gives an insight into the miller's craft.