Village church Kemnitz
The village church in Kemnitz looks back on a long tradition. In the rectory, right next to the church is a small exhibition of the painter Friedrich August von Klinkowström.The theme cycle path "Route of North German Romanticism", which runs from Greifswald to Wolgast, leads to the places of this painter of the romantic period.
The church was built around 1300. The monastery Eldena promoted the establishment of the church, which was extended several times in the following centuries, but were also destroyed. The church received today's appearance in the middle of the 18th century. The neo-Gothic church tower with its four small corner towers was built in the 19th century. The Church is under preservation order.