The Greifswald-Wieck sailing and yacht harbour has berths for sailing ships and passenger vessels.
At the mouth of the Ryck into the Dänische Wieck is the former fishing village of Wieck, which has a sailing and yacht harbour with berths for sailing and passenger ships. The harbour office and a guest pension are located directly on the north bank of the Ryck. A historical landmark is the wooden bascule bridge, which was built in 1887 and connects the Greifswald districts of Wieck and Eldena.
Free berths for guests are located on the north and south banks of the Ryck at various yacht and sailing clubs and are marked with green signs and can be used. For larger vessels that require advance booking, there are also places alongside on the pier in front of the harbour office on the north side and in front of the MaJuWi on the south side. These berths are allocated by the harbour master. Sanitary facilities including showers are available in the "Schipp In" guesthouse next to the harbour office. Shore power is available at all berths. There is a facility for pumping out bilge and waste water as well as a facility for storing fresh water.
A 190-metre-long pier on the northern side of the Ryck, just behind the breakwater, is reserved for passenger ships.