Camping vacation on the Baltic Sea - pure relaxation
The campsite Am Freesenbruch is situated in a beautiful landscape - embedded between the Baltic Sea and the quiet beauty of the Bodden waters in a quiet, idyllic location in the countryside, only a few steps away from the fine sandy Baltic Sea beach.
On a total area of 6 hectares there are about 360 pitches, all of which are parcelled and laid out on level meadows and have electricity. In addition, 2/3 of all pitches are equipped with a water and sewage connection as well as a TV connection.
With us you will find all the amenities that the camper's heart desires:
- three large sanitary buildings,
- a fully equipped gym and wellness area with 3 different saunas, massage services, pedicure, cosmetic studio (Charlotte Meentzen products)
- restaurant with young, creative, exceptionally good cuisine
- Store with homemade bread rolls and an assortment fully adapted to the wishes of the camper
- beer garden with snack bar
- children's playground (all playground equipment made of robinia wood)
- bicycles and e-bikes can be rented directly on site
- an e-bike charging station
- an e-filling station with 4 charging columns
Our offer is completed by a service station for supply and disposal for motorhomes, a gas exchange station, rental bathrooms, baby bath, disabled bathroom, washing machines & dryers, dishwashing stations & dishwashers, a CamperClean for cleaning the cassette toilets, a fish cleaning station and a dog shower.
In keeping with the environment and sustainability, all sanitary buildings are powered by geothermal heat pumps and supported by solar thermal. The snack bar with green roof, reception, restaurant and restaurant terrace with planking of natural larch wood fit ideally into the coastal landscape.