Your vacation - the most beautiful time of the year. Treat yourself to a break from everyday life and let yourself be pampered in our 4-star WONNEMAR Resort Hotel in the Hanseatic City of Wismar. Here you can expect everything that belongs to a perfect vacation with bathing weather guarantee.
Our modern resort with 90 comfortable rooms welcomes you in a relaxed atmosphere and with a lot of feel-good ambience. Already at the entrance you feel that bliss is at home here. Direct bathrobe access to the 15,000 square meter WONNEMAR with fun and sports pool, thermal area, sauna world, fitness and ball sports offers lots of fun, relaxation and recreation. Our culinary offerings are also a treat for the senses.
The unique combination of resort hotel with children's playroom, youth room with game consoles and the directly connected WONNEMAR adventure pool offers a carefree time for the whole family. The WONNEMAR resort hotel is located not far from Wismar's old town, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Upscale ambience on 4-star level
- 90 family-friendly hotel rooms
- Direct access to the WONNEMAR adventure pool
- Restaurant with 150 seats
- Terrace & beer garden
- Playroom and teen area
- 50 parking spaces
Our three room types, double room, superior double room and family room, are all equipped to a high standard and offer plenty of comfort, such as:
- First class box spring bed 1,80 x 2,00 m
- Real wood parquet
- Floor-to-ceiling windows for a friendly, bright ambience
- 48" Samsung SMART TV with digital SAT reception
- Tablet in the room, which serves as an interactive butler, provides guest folder and telephone
- Modern bathroom with floor-level shower and glass partition, WC, hairdryer
- Slippers and bath bag available upon request at the reception desk
- Comfortable seating for relaxation
- All rooms are suitable for allergy sufferers (except for the two dog rooms) & non-smoking rooms
- One bottle of mineral water per room on the day of arrival
Also the physical well-being does not come too briefly. In the restaurant you can watch the chefs at work and choose from a small upscale à la carte menu. In the "Bar 1632" the fire blazes and crackles in the fireplace, in the background soft music of the piano player fills the room. The day ends on a relaxed note with exquisite wine, selected rum and whiskies or a small snack.
- There are two marked parking spaces for people with disabilities (parking space size: 350 cm x 500 cm).
- The path from the parking lot to the entrance is 20 meters long. It is easy to walk and drive on.
- The bus stop "Sporthalle" is 250 m away. The path is easy to walk and drive on.
- The building and all rooms and facilities that can be used and raised for the guest are accessible without steps. In some cases, the rooms are also accessible via elevators.
- The elevator car (right) is 100 cm x 220 cm. The elevator cabin (left) is 100 cm x 140 cm.
- An outgoing emergency call in the elevator is confirmed acoustically. The stop position is announced by voice. The operating elements have a high-contrast visual design and are tactilely detectable.
- All doors/passages that can be used by guests and are raised are at least 90 cm wide.
- The reception desk is 90 cm high at the lowest point. There is another, equivalent communication option available while seated.
- In the Tafelhuus restaurant there are wheelchair accessible tables (maximum height 80 cm, wheelchair accessibility at a height of 67 cm and a depth of 30 cm).
- In the restaurant the dishes are presented visibly.
- There is no menu in large print or Braille.
- Public toilet for people with disabilities (first floor) is available.
- Assistance dogs are allowed.
- Aids offered: reading aids (reading glasses, magnifying glasses).
- There is no inductive hearing system.
Room 312 (double room)
- The movement areas are:
- in front of essential, fixed furnishings (e.g. wardrobe) 200 cm x 150 cm
- to the left of the bed 175 cm x 200 cm
- to the right of the bed 55 cm x 200 cm
- The bed is 56 cm high.
- The movement areas in the bathroom are:
- in front of / behind the door 200 cm x 145 cm
- in front of the WC and washbasin 160 cm x 130 cm
- to the left of the WC 21 cm x 70 cm
- to the right of the WC 163 cm x 70 cm
- There are grab rails to the left and right of the WC.
- The grab rail on the right side of the WC can be folded up.
- The washbasin is accessible from below.
- The mirror can be viewed while standing or sitting.
- The shower is accessible without steps.
- The movement area in the shower is 120 cm x 200 cm.
- A shower seat is available or can be provided if required.
- There are horizontal grab bars in the shower.
- There is an alarm trigger (cord).