The Lutheran parish church of St. George in Wiek is a three-nave Gothic brick church.
St. George's Church Wiek, whose construction was started around 1400 with the choir, is one of the largest hall churches on the island. Besides the late medieval and baroque wall paintings, several epitaphs and pastors' portraits, there is the mighty altar (Michael Möller 1747/48) with the almost life-size figures of St. John the Evangelist and Moses on one side and Aaron and Paul on the other. The most important piece of equipment is the equestrian statue of St. George from the first half of the 15th century, which was donated by the Pomeranian duchess for the consecration of the church. The bell tower was built around 1600. The historical Grüneberg-Mehmel (1826/1876) was restored in 2011 and since then can be played again.