St. Margaret's Church is a Gothic church building dating back to the 15th century.
St. Margaret's Church is a Gothic hall church with a steeple, to which a community room is attached. A church was built at the present location as early as 1318. The choir was built in 1466, the church tower and the wall paintings around 1500. This Protestant church in Patzig was under the patronage of St. Margaret. The granite baptismal font, made around 1250, found its place in the tower room. It is a relic from the previous building and is probably the oldest baptismal font in Rügen. The most beautiful decoration of the church is the carved Margaret altar from the middle of the 15th century. The neo-Gothic organ comes from the Stralsund workshop Nerlich.