Gustow Church is a brick church from the 13th century and a popular destination.
The village church of Gustow is a Gothic parish church built around 1250. Only in the 15th century the nave of the church with vault was completed. In 1677 a part of the church was destroyed in a fire and in 1708-1734 it was replaced by bricks in baroque style. Near the church there is a medieval atonement stone - called "Mordewangen", which was erected in memory of a slain preacher.