Accommodation, souvenir sales, ticket service and the best advice - the tourist information Barth in the Vineta Bürgerhaus is not only for holidaymakers the first address in the Vineta town Barth.
Tourist information Barth is located in Vineta Bürgerhaus, not far from St. Mary's Church and Barth market square. Here you can get information about sights, the history of the town, gastronomy and hotels. In addition, rooms are arranged and information material, event information and tickets for attractions in the area are offered. Books, postcards, cycling and hiking maps are also available here.
- There is a marked parking lot for people with disabilities (parking space size: 370 cm x 540 cm).
- The path from the parking lot to the side entrance is 5 m long. It is easy to walk and drive on.
- The bus stop is about 100 m away.
- The building is accessible without steps via the side entrance. An elevator leads to the tourist information office.
- The elevator car is 108 cm x 210 cm.
- All rooms and facilities that can be used and raised for the guest are accessible without steps or via an elevator.
- All doors/passages usable and raised for the guest are at least 90 cm wide.
- The information counter is 74 cm high at the lowest point.
- The exhibits in the exhibition rooms and the information on the exhibits are predominantly visible and legible while seated.