First port of call for tourists in the heart of Rostock. Here you can plan your vacation in Rostock and Warnemünde.
The Tourist Information Rostock offers:
- Information and advice about the Rostock and Warnemünde region
- Room booking - on site, online or by phone
- Ticket sales
- Travel literature
- Bicycle and hiking maps
- Sale of tourist fishing licenses and fishing permits
- Group experiences
- Hanse Sail fan store
- RostockCARD and RostockCARD +Region - The experience ticket of the Hanseatic City of Rostock for 24 or 48 hours
November - April: Mon - Fri 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sat 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
May - October: Mon - Fri 10 am - 6 pm, Sat/Sun 10 am - 3 pm
(Special opening hours on public holidays and during the Hanse Sail)
Information about accessibility
- Parking: Two public, marked parking spaces for people with disabilities are available in Schwaansche Straße.
- Distance to the entrance approx. 50 m.
- Access: The Tourist Information is accessible for wheelchair users via the side entrance with a lift (platform size: 140 cm x 140 cm) or via the main entrance with nine steps.
- The entrance door at the side entrance is 95 cm wide, access to the building is threshold- and step-free via a lift.
- Customer area: The sales counter with checkout area is 108 cm high.
- There are equal opportunities for communication while seated.
- The movement area in the customer room and in front of the sales counter is 150 cm x 150 cm.
- Toilet: A toilet is available for people with disabilities.
- The movement area in front of the WC is 180 cm x 180 cm, and in front of the washbasin 150 cm x 180 cm.
- The washbasin can be moved underneath, and the mirror can be viewed while standing or sitting.
- There are fold-up grab bars on both sides of the WC.
- Offers & services: The tourist information office offers guided tours to people with walking, hearing and visual disabilities. These must be registered in advance.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- There is no inductive hearing system.