The oldest Flotow estate has belonged to the family without interruption since 1384.
The manor house was built in 1872 in neo-Gothic architectural style. The imposing, two-storey plaster building is enriched by bay windows and elaborate brick decoration. The central risalit is also designed as a bay window and ends with a turret decorated with a triangular gable. The small half-timbered church dates from 1845.