Water and forest, fun and recreation and all that with short and long-eared four-legged friends - to be found at the Reit- und Fahrtouristik Lychen, where the mules from the Uckermark are at home.
Tranquil rides in a beautiful landscape, with great views over fields and lakes and pine needle scented air in the woods - Lychen is worth a trip. All around the riding and driving tourism of the Rensch family are great trails and attractive destinations for a riding round. Take the opportunity to try a cuddly long-eared mule. The mules are comfortable enough for beginners, but also cunning enough to challenge the more advanced riders.
Of course, the non-riders are also welcome. You can experience nature from a creamer. The covered carriages will take you to the woods and meadows without any effort. Even wheelchair users can be there, the Kremser with ramp makes it possible.
For those who would like to stay longer, there are comfortable, modern vacation apartments above the old stable. Thus optimal conditions are present for the vacation with and without horse. The quiet location on the outskirts of the village is also a nice starting point for an excursion into the region.
If the weather should not play along, then the generous indoor riding arena is available. Even the four-legged friends who are going on vacation with you or need a vacation themselves will find everything they need in horse-friendly, large boxes with outdoor paddocks. Daily grazing is of course included.
The riding and driving tourism Lychen offers all year round after arrangement beside the Kremserfahrten up to 100 persons rides for everyone in the area, riding vacations for children, vacation homes, pension horse husbandry, moving riding station, wedding carriage, mule breeding, sedan chair for special occasions, driving training for two and four-legged friends and forest work.
For those interested in mules, more descriptive details about our farm and our learning program:
- Rides with guidance as individual and group lessons.
- Ridesof several days with your own horse or with our rented horses accompanied by a qualified riding companion are possible on request and by arrangement
- in the summer and autumn vacations (Sunday afternoon to Saturday morning) children's riding vacations for a maximum of 6 children from the age of 10 with their own foster horse/pony, full board and daily riding lesson in the morning and an WITHOUT-saddle riding lesson to the paddock
- Driving courses from the VFD driving instructor with examination: Please ask us directly for dates and prices.
- Carriage and Kremser rides from 2 to 100 people for families and company outings, wedding carriage, sleigh rides for up to 12 people, wheelchair-friendly Kremser with ramp and folding benches
- learn to drive by qualified driving instructor of the VFD, a necessary rental carriage is available, driving badge examination can be done
- Training for the horse:
- Training of foals "child school
- Driving training for horses and mules
- Horse stock:
- Horses for hire from ponies (120 cm) to cold bloods (165 cm).
- colorful mixture with friendly, good-natured character
- mules (145 - 155 cm) as classic leisure animals
- dogs and cats as other farm animals
- yard infrastructure:
- Indoor riding arena with dimensions 20x40m with sand floor and jumping equipment.
- Pets are allowed in our farm
- Restaurant, bathing and shopping facilities nearby
- Guest horses are welcome
- 3x4m guest horse stalls in the stable with straw and Texas Trading lattice with 3x4m sand outdoor paddock each.
- different number and sizes of guest horse pastures
- oats, muesli, hay, straw - feeding as requested and daily fresh water tub
- official riding and driving paths:
- Lychen is located in the state of Brandenburg: free riding on all two-lane paths (min. car width) and quite variable lengths with mostly pure sandy paths in the forest and on fields; partly roots, no signposts
- Tips for excursions and maps are available on site
- Transportation/pick-up from the train station is available upon request.