In Rechlin, on the lakeside promenade and cycle path, you will find the Yachthafen vacation center directly on the lake in a quiet location with accommodation, boat hire, boat mooring and the Spinnaker restaurant. Rechlin is located in the south of the Müritz and borders the Müritz National Park.
The vacation center offers comfortable and spacious vacation apartments and vacation apartments for 2 - 6 people with a large balcony or terrace, TV and stereo system as well as their own parking space. The marina with 84 berths has electricity, water and waste disposal facilities as well as a filling station for petrol and diesel. The facility has modern sanitary facilities and offers skipper training, sailing and motorboat school, boat charter. Houseboats can be rented without a license for four people. There is also a cozy restaurant, breakfast room, bicycle and canoe hire. The apartments have a kitchenette, shower room, bedroom, living and dining room, satellite TV, radio and telephone. The apartments have a well-equipped kitchen, shower room, hairdryer, two bedrooms and a living room.
Right next to the vacation center Yachthafen are:
- the Müritz cycle path
- a bathing beach with a large sunbathing lawn, pier and playground
- two beach volleyball courts, a soccer pitch, a table tennis table
- the sailing harbor with boat moorings, boat rental, camping sites and the Möwennest harbor restaurant
- the open-air stage with regular events
- the fairground with the annual Rechlin Müritz Festival
- 500 meters from the tourist information / house of the guest and the citizen
- the bus stop "Müritz-rundum" for connections to Waren, Klink, Röbel, Rechlin, National Park (guests who pay a spa tax receive a guest card with which they can travel around the Müritz by bus free of charge) - MOBIL WITHOUT A CAR