The manor was owned by the von Kahlden family since the 16th century, whose coat of arms - a lion's head - can be seen on the gable of the manor house as well as on the clock on the tower.
The von Kahlden family owned the estate at least since the 16th century. In the second half of the 19th century, Karl von Kahlden had the imposing building erected in the Tudor Gothic style. The one-story mansion appears larger due to its high plinth, the roof made usable by a knee-story, the two two-story risalites and the three-story tower on the south side. Fortunately, the building-period front door in the elaborately designed round-arched main entrance has been preserved. Unfortunately, the old porch is no longer preserved. The yellow clinker bricks and the horizontally inserted red clinker bricks, which are untypical for the area, catch the eye. The coat of arms of the von Kahldens - a lion's head - can be seen on the gable of the manor house, as well as on the clock on the tower. By the last von Kahlden the manor was sold to the farmer Max Venzmer in 1908. In the course of the land reform in 1945 his widow was expropriated. As a result, the manor house was used for many purposes. Until 1989 it served as a school building and then also housed commercial premises. In 2002, the new owner began to restore the building. Only the wall surrounding the former park has been preserved in parts. The manor house is privately owned and used for residential purposes.