The village Basedow, situated in the middle of the enchanting Mecklenburg Switzerland, is widely known for its former country estate and its historically valuable and worth seeing buildings and facilities. Here the FARMER STEAKHOUSE presents itself as an attractive place for guests from near and far. In its kind it is unique in the rural area of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
You can expect:
- a rustic-level and cozy ambience in a lovingly restored historic building
- competent and friendly service
- home-style cooking, especially beef steaks, prepared in a varied, solid and tasty way
- a wide assortment of well-cared-for beverages
- a tasty and varied offer of coffee, cakes and ice cream
and a spacious terrace with a beer garden and a wonderful view of Castle Basedow and the Lenné Park.