The town hall in Tribsees dates back to 1884.
The town hall, built in 1884, is the seat of the mayor and the district administration in Tribsees. On March 19, 1884, the cornerstone was laid in a ceremonial manner. In a copper cassette, documents and objects, such as daily newspapers or lists of staffing of the town's authorities, from that time were enclosed. These were embedded in the foundation stone under the right corner pillar.