Hidden ruin on the shore of the Schorssower Haussee.
The former fieldstone church was built in the 14th century. In the period between 1533 and 1540 an inheritance dispute between knight Bernd Maltzahn on Penzlin and Wolde and Lüdecke Maltzan on Osten against Vollrath Preen led to the destruction of the church. The reason for this is not known.
In 2001 and 2002 the church ruins were renovated. The park and the surroundings of the church hill were also given a worthy appearance. A new belfry was erected next to the church ruins. The bell foundry Bachert in Heilbronn cast a 350 kg bell. The bell consecration took place on September 8, 2002.