Ruined church "Desert church
1220 Beginning of the church construction in pure Romanesque style. Unhewn field stones were used, only the door and window reveals as well as the triumphal arch were made of brickwork. The roof was covered with straw. This church was the center of a village, which was one of German settlement villages in Wendish surroundings. Its later name was "Domherrenhagen". In 1240 four Hängerhufen were donated to this church. In 1271 Rambow is assigned to this church. A signpost shows the way to the church ruins of the vanished village Papenhagen/Domherrenhagen. It lies higher and is larger than expected. The nave is roofless and empty, but the two gables attract all eyes.