Christophorus Church Kröslin
The village of Kröslin is located directly on the Baltic Sea Coast Cycle Route and the Route of North German Romanticism with a view of the Peene River and the island of Usedom.
Christophorus Church in Kröslin was built at the end of the 13th century/beginning of the 14th century as a cross-rib-vaulted hall church. The tower has late baroque architectural features. The interior of the village church is characterized by a knotted altar carpet, which was worked in the fishing village of Freest in 1948, and a large baptismal font from the 14th century.
The villages of Kröslin (Christophorus Church), Freest, Groß Ernsthof, Hollendorf, Karrin, Rubenow, Rubenow-Siedlung and Voddow as well as the two islands of Ruden and Greifswalder Oie belong to the Protestant parish of Kröslin (district of Vorpommern-Greifswald).
The church is open from May to October (Mon-Fri 10am-12pm and 2:30pm-5pm). The congregation celebrates services on Sundays at 10 am in the church.
Churches, Historical Buildings
direct to website