The Rügen vacation farm with riding school is located in the west of the Island of Rügen, on the Lieschow peninsula, surrounded by the waters of the National Park of Vorpommersche Boddenlandschaft. An idyll for nature lovers, riders, anglers, cyclists and hikers.
In the west of the Island of Rügen, on the tip of the Lieschow peninsula, Rügen-Ferienhof is located in an isolated location surrounded on three sides by the water of the National Park of Vorpommersche Boddenlandschaft. Accommodation in large, bright vacation apartments with unobstructed views all around, awarded 4 and 5 stars makes relaxation possible.
In addition to riding lessons in the riding arena, for children from 6 years and adults, and rides in the surrounding area, we also offer contact with horses for younger children. From the age of 2, children accompanied by an adult can get a horse or pony from the pasture, clean it and at the end have a round of riding, guided by their parents. Those who don't want to groom can borrow a pony and be led for a half or full hour.
From the age of 6 (also adult beginners) you can register for the riding badges RA 10 to RA 8. For beginners, lessons begin on the lunge. Advanced riders ride freely in the riding arena.
If you want to do something else, you can use the children's vehicles, the playground, barbecue area or football field, row a round on the Bodden or have a massage.
- Longe lesson: For children from 6 years, beginners, re-starters and late starters, 22,- € for 30 minutes, 5-person subscription 100,- €.
- Group lessons: Riding lessons from 2 persons for children and adults, beginners, advanced riders, returning riders and late beginners, 18,- € for 45 minutes, subscription for 5 riders 80,- €.
- Courses: Riding courses for children and adults for the riding badges RA 10, RA 9 and RA 8
- Trail riding: Trail rides from 2 persons for advanced riders 22,- € for 60 minutes, 5-person subscription 100,- €, 2 ½ to 3 - hour trail rides to Gingst or Ummanz for experienced riders 50,- Euro from 2 persons (1 person 60,- Euro)
First horse contact (60 minutes) for beginners and non-riders from 2 years accompanied by mom or dad as well as parents who want to learn to lead horses - slow careful approach to horses and ponies - touch - stroke - lead - ride. Under guidance you will clean a pony together with your child. Afterwards we go to the riding arena, where the children get to know the movement of the pony during playful exercises, while the parents lead the pony.
20,- Euro per child and accompanying adult(60 minutes)
- Pony rental: pony rental 8,- € for 30 minutes, pony guided by us 20,- € for 30 minutes
- Riding arena: 20 x 40m with sand
- Instruction by qualified personnel: Trainer C Riding
- School horses/school ponies: 1 warmblood, 4 Haflingers, 2 riding ponies, 2 Shetland ponies
- other farm animals: cats, farm dog, rabbits, chickens, guinea pigs, goats, mother cows with calves
guest horses are welcome (price on request)
- Special features: For our little house guests there is free pony riding on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.00 am.
- How to get there: The easiest way to get there is by car or by train to Bergen auf Rügen and then by bus to Lieschow, where we will pick you up, or by plane to Rostock-Laage and from there by bus shuttle to Bergen auf Rügen.
- Passenger and/or luggage transfer: For a fee, we will pick you up at the train station in Bergen auf Rügen.
- Our offers: Homemade jam, honey from the region, eggs, sauna, playground, children's vehicles, bicycle rental, rowing boat, canoe, stand up paddling, massages.