Idyllic farm on the edge of the village near the Baltic Sea (10min) offers horseback rides through the Mecklenburg countryside and child-friendly riding lessons. Large vacation apartment for six people.
We would like to welcome you.
We are a small, private horse and farm, with about 30 horses and ponies, located between the lagoon and the Baltic Sea, Rerik and Kühlungsborn. Our horse farm is quiet and idyllic, so to speak in the shadow of the Bastorf lighthouse and thus in the direct neighborhood of the Baltic Sea beach and the picturesque steep coast.
We offer riding lessons on a recreational basis for our vacation guests. Beginners can make their first experiences on calm horses, advanced riders can deepen their knowledge. Furthermore, we organize accompanied rides through the varied Mecklenburg landscape for advanced riders.
Those who want to be close to the horses can relax in our approx. 100 sqm vacation apartment with terrace and view of the paddocks and also enjoy an active vacation as a larger family. Even the little ones can accompany their parents on a walk on our ponies.
- separate entrance
- a large terrace overlooking the garden, which has a swing and a trampoline, as well as a campfire place
- dining area with transition to the kitchen (electric stove with oven, sink, refrigerator)
- large living room with satellite TV and
- 3 bedrooms offer enough space also for big families
- spacious bathroom (shower, toilet, sink, washing machine)
Do you want to bring your own horse on vacation? No problem: from the beginning of May until the end of October guest horse boxes, paddocks and a guest pasture are available for the four-legged friends.
We are also a trail riding station.