The church in Tribohm is one of the oldest buildings in our region. The ancient-looking fieldstone church was built between 1210 and 1215. It was initially used as a monk's chapel and later as a fortified church. The interior of the church has a very good equipment.
Triborn church was built between 1210 and 1215 as a fieldstone church with a wooden tower.
The wooden tower is square in the lower part and tapers to the eaves. The roof has the ground plan of a regular octagon. The interior includes a baroque altar with carved figures from 1745, a wooden pulpit and a patronage pew. The Buchholz organ, built in 1845, is also worth seeing. The wooden church tower dates back to 1419 and was thoroughly restored in 2003.
The nature trail from the church leads 6 km past 17 panels with information on the history as well as flora and fauna of the area.