The house is equally suitable for groups of children, youth and adults. It can be booked by private individuals as well as by organizations and organizations and companies. It can accommodate a maximum of 64 people in two- to four-bed rooms. All groups receive breakfast, lunch and dinner in the house.
The educational and adventure house Fleeth is located between Neustrelitz, Rheinsberg and Wittstock (100 km away from Berlin, 200 km away from Hamburg) at the Vilzsee. The village of Fleeth is located only a few kilometers away from the town of Mirow on the Müritz-Havel waterway in the forest and lake landscape of the
Mecklenburg Lake District. The public bathing and canoeing pier is a five-minute walk from the house.
The house includes:
- a dining room with the possibility to eat outside (approx. 45 sqm)
- a room suitable for seminars, meetings and group activities (approx. 100 sqm)
- on request: seminar equipment with flipchart, metaplan/ pin board, moderation case and beamer
- a room that can be used as a lounge, for small group work or for meetings (approx. 15 sqm)
- a kitchenette (approx. 20 sqm) with kettle, coffee machine, refrigerator and freezer
- three toddler beds (travel cribs)
- table soccer, table tennis, sports balls, library, game collection, music system
- soccer and volleyball field (5 minutes from the house)
- 13 canoes (Canadier) with waterproof buoys and paddles as well as life jackets in different sizes
- 2000 sqm garden with a sun terrace, fireplace and grill, outdoor furniture (beer tent set) and handcart
- sauna and party cellar
Upon request, our guests receive bed linen and can use fast internet via W-LAN.
There are 54 beds available. An extra bed is possible up to approx. 64 persons.
1 x 2-bed room with private bathroom & small common room
1 x 4-bed room with private bathroom & small common room
1 x 4-bed room with private bathroom
11 x 4-bed rooms