Once a dignitary's residence and merchant's store - today the town hall of Putbus.
The present town hall in Putbus was built before 1830 by brewer Schwartz. He rented the building to the Baroness von Platen and later received the princely concession for a hook and victual trade. From 1862 to 1898 the building housed the postal expedition and the post office. In the early 1930s, the Putbus municipal office moved into the front building. This building has been used as the town hall since it was granted the town charter in 1960. In 2007 the first town hall sign was given to the town hall.