Formerly independent, today a part of the merged Grünow-Triepkendorf parish, the Triepkendorf church bears witness to the long Christian tradition of the region.
Although built in the 13th century, the rectangular rock structure has Gothic lancet windows. However, the round-arched windows on the choir gable show the Romanesque origin of the building. The church was extended with a half-timbered tower in 1769, which is unfortunately no longer preserved in its entirety. At the level of the nave, the tower was cut and is no longer recognizable as such. Shortly after the fall of the Wall, in 1991, the church was renovated and restored to a good condition.