Wismar World Heritage Site
Discover the historic old town of Wismar, the fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Site is steeped in history.
The old town of Wismar has been part of the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site since 2002. Stroll through the carefully renovated streets and alleys of the old town of Wismar and delight in the many shops and restaurants there. The Steigenberger Hotel Stadt Hamburg is located right on the market square of the old Hanseatic town of Wismar. The hotel offers a offers a quaint view into the vibrant past. Hidden behind its historic façade you will find modern and comfortably furnished rooms. Our Wismar World Heritage Site package includes two nights with buffet breakfast, an evening meal in our Weinwirtschaft on the first evening, a visit to the World Heritage House, free use of the hotel’s leisure area with Finnish sauna and steam bath, voucher for 15% discount on the price of admission to the Wonnemar open-air pool plus 15% discount on admission to the phanTECHNIKUM. We look forward to welcoming you!
- 01.01.2016 - 29.12.2016
from 135,00 €
p.p. in double room
- 2 nights in a double room
- Daily breakfast buffet
- 1x evening meal in the Weinwirtschaft (1st evening)
- Visit the World Heritage House in Wismar
- Free use of the sauna area
- 15% discount on the price of admission to the Wonnemar adventure waterpark
- 15% discount on the price of admission to the phanTECHNIKUM